“To create faithful and thriving communities through the example of the Prophet Muhammad’s mosque (peace be upon him)”
We provide religious, educational and social provisions to communities through:
- Inspirational Muslim leaders will engage and interact with communities to deliver relevant Khutbahs, weekly spiritual gatherings and one-to-one support to nurture deep-rooted relationships with Allah and His final messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- We will provide an inclusive space for men, women and children to pray, reflect and learn about Islam through real-life interactions and experiences. All are welcome.
- Our educational departments will deliver programs to nurture Islamic literacy and identity to create confident Muslims who understand and respond to the need of modern society.
- To support children by offering affordable supplementary schooling in the academic subjects to alleviate underachievement and support high achievers reach their full potentials
- We will serve our communities by identifying social needs and address them through various projects including a food bank and working with shelters and refuges to create a culture of communal responsibility and social solidarity.
- We will work alongside other faith groups and organisations to help strengthen community relations, fight racism and discrimination to help create mutually respectful communities.
- Through our youth provisions, we will create a safe space for youth to access role models and mentoring. We will deliver various trips and activities to help improve young person’s educational, personal and social wellbeing.
- Through targeted volunteering opportunities we will encourage social, environmental and ethical responsibilities.