“To create a faithful and thriving community through the example of the Prophetic mosque”
We provide religious, educational and social provisions to communities through:
- Inspirational Muslim leaders will engage and interact with communities to deliver relevant Khutbahs, weekly spiritual gatherings and one to one support to nurture deep-rooted relationships with Allah and His messenger
- We will provide an inclusive space for men, women, children, Muslims and non-Muslims to pray, reflect and learn about Islam through real-life interactions and experiences
- Our educational departments will deliver programs to nurture Islamic literacy and identity to create confident Muslims who understand and respond to the need of modern society.
- To support children by offering affordable supplementary schooling in the academic subjects to alleviate underachievement and support high achievers reach their full potentials
- We will serve our communities by identifying social needs and address them through various projects including a food bank and working with shelters and refuges to create a culture of communal responsibility and social solidarity.
- We will work alongside other faith groups and organisations to help strengthen community relations, fight racism and discrimination to help create mutually respectful communities.
- Through our youth provisions, we will create a safe space for youth to access role models and mentoring. We will deliver various trips and activities to help improve young person’s educational, personal and social wellbeing.
- Through targeted volunteering opportunities we will encourage social, environmental and ethical responsibilities.