Smethwick Interfaith Friends Forum has organised a faith trail on Monday 22nd November 2021. The faith trail is open for all to attend. We hope the visit will give participants an insight into what goes on in the faith-building we live alongside and give us a chance to learn about and meet the people that worship at these faith buildings.
The starting point for the Faith trail will be from outside Holy Trinity Church (Smethwick B67 7AH) at 10.15am.
The Faith Trail will compromise visits to:
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick, B66 3AP at 10.30am
- Smethwick Baptist Church, Smethwick, B66 3BQ at 11.30am
- Usman Mosque, Smethwick, B66 4RG at 12.30pm
Guidelines for all attendees:
- The Faith Trail will be on foot, please take a look at the route if you feel the walk may be too long. In total between all the venues is 1.5km. We hope the walk will also allow participants to build friendships and have conversations.
- Clothing should be modest with legs and arms covered.
- When entering the Gurdwara, men and women will be required to cover their heads. A head scared or any hat will suffice.
- Participants will be invited to partake in a langar meal whilst visiting the Gurdwara. Meals are fully vegan.
- Refreshments may be offered at the other places of worship we visit too.