We are happy to announce our August 2024 trip to the blessed lands of Masjid al-Aqsa. A good level of mobility is required for this tour. We strongly advise that you speak to a member of our team before booking to help understand the nature of the tour and its suitability.
With only 35 places on offer, book early!
An 8 days tour. 3 days in Jerusalem. Full-day visits and tours to Bethlehem, Hebron and Jericho. As well as connecting to the Islamic sights and learning of their significance, we will also extensively visit the Christian and Jewish sites. This includes The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Church of Nativity, the Western Wall, Mount Olive, Gethsemane and much more. We will visit the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron (Tomb of the Patriarchs) and spend a day in the oldest city on earth, Jericho. The tour aims to trigger outlook, understanding and conversations. The diversity of the Holy Lands’ faiths, people, cultures, history and politics will surely set you on an emotional and reflective rollercoaster. This tour is open to all, including non-Muslims.
THE PRICE OF THE ABOVE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Direct flights with Virgin Atlantic, including 23kg check-in luggage & cabin suitcase flying from Heathrow
- All necessary land transportation during the tour including airport pick-up and transfers.
- Sightseeing in a deluxe private air-conditioned coach.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Bethlehem & 3 nights in Jerusalem in 4 Star Hotels
- Breakfast with coffee and tea daily at hotels.
- Service charges, portage and taxes for accommodations.
- Services of licensed English-speaking guides (daily)
- All entrance fees as described in the itinerary
- 5 Lunches at (Bethlehem – Jericho – Jerusalem – Hebron)
- 1 pre-departure cultural dinner in Jerusalem
- Honorarium fees for all speakers
- Admin fees
Tour itineraries and hotels can change without notice based on travel guidelines from the UK Foreign Office, security on the ground & availability.
To discuss the tour or with help booking your place please contact 0121 448 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your space you must complete the online booking form above and pay a £500 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable
For payments please note the following details. Enter the lead passenger’s name as the payment reference.
The Muslim Traveller Ltd | Lloyds Bank | Sort Code: 30-96-26 | Acc No: 6665-4868
Day 1 |
Arrive at hotel in evening, dinner, time to rest and explore (Dinner)
Day 2 |
Tour of Bethlehem, Church of Nativity, Masjid Umar, Shopping (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
Day 3 |
Spend day in Hebron, explore old city. Pray at Masjid Ibrahim (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
Day 4 |
Spend day in Jericho (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
Day 5 |
Jerusalem, Tour of Aqsa mosque (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
Day 6 |
Tour of the old city, including Holy Sepulcher and Jewish quarters (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
Day 7 |
Jumuah at Aqsa. Last day for worship and shopping (Breakfast+Dinner)
Day 8 |
Fajr at Aqsa, breakfast and then depart for airport