A journey tailored to educate, inspire and spiritualise
Package price will be confirmed closer to the departure date. Please complete the expression of interest form below and we will be in touch with further details.
- Hotels, flights, visas all included
- Buffet breakfast provided throughout your stay at the hotels
- Transport in Saudi Arabia on airconditioned coaches
- Fully ATOL-protected package
- Visa Included
Why do umrah with The Abrahamic Foundation?
- We are a not-for-profit tour operator. All profits are reinvested into our education, community and dawah projects. That’s value for money.
- Inclusive friendly groups for brothers, sisters and families of all ethnicities
- Meticulously planned itineraries and hotel locations to ensure ease and the best educational and spiritual experience
- You will travel with a reputable group with over a decade of experience in delivering educational retreats
- You will travel with qualified scholars guiding you every step of the way
- You will pray a Jumu’ah in both Makkah & Madinah
- You will attend a pre-umrah seminar and receive extensive support before you leave
- Guided Ziyarah tours in Makkah & Madinah
- You will receive a complimentary umrah and dua book set and bag
Your passport must have 6 months of validity from the date of travel.
Dean, Birmingham Muslim College / Imam