Surely the first House of worship established for mankind is the one at Makkah – Full of blessing and guidance for all peoples (Quran)
The youth umrah tour aims to give young Muslims an opportunity to rediscover their rich spiritual heritage. To be in Makkah and Madinah. Physically and mentally reconnect to the lands of revelation and the place where the Sirah happened. Where the Islam we practice, and the traditions we follow played out. Literally, learning and reliving the sirah where it happened.
What we aim to achieve:
- Recharge our faith and belief (Imaan) in the lands of blessings and guidance
- Create a lifelong connection to Makkah & Madinah
- Instil confidence and peace of mind in our Muslim identity
- Develop lifelong friendships with other young Muslims
- Develop lifelong friendships with Imams and Muslim leads
- Connect to the sources of Islam through the sirah & tarbiyah study program
The package will depart in March 2024 and primarily targets young male adults. Hotels are to be confirmed closer to departure and will be of a basic standard. For further information please contact the office on 0121 448 9800.
Non-UK passports unable to obtain Saudi tourist visas will need to pay an extra £180 for the umrah visa.
Tues 12 March to Mon 25 March 2024 (13 Nights)
Book early to avoid disappointment. Only 40 spaces are available.
- Flights from Heathrow to Jeddah and return from Madinah to Heathrow
- Flights with Royal Jordanian Airlines
- 30 day entry visa acquisition
- 7 nights stay in Makkah
- 6 nights stay in Madinah
- Transport in Saudi Arabia on airconditioned coaches
- Fully ATOL-protected package
Why do umrah with The Abrahamic Foundation?
- We are a not-for-profit tour operator. All profits are reinvested into our education, community and dawah projects. That’s value for money.
- Inclusive friendly groups for brothers, sisters and families of all ethnicities
- Meticulously planned itineraries and hotel locations to ensure ease and the best educational and spiritual experience
- You will travel with a reputable group with over a decade of experience in delivering educational retreats
- You will travel with qualified scholars guiding you every step of the way
- You will pray a Jumu’ah in both Makkah & Madinah
- You will attend a pre-umrah seminar and receive extensive support before you leave
- Guided Ziyarah tours in Makkah & Madinah
- Quad Room £1599 (TBC)
To book your space you must complete the online booking form above and pay a £500 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable
After clicking the booking form a PDF document will open. Complete the information on the from and then download the form to your device. Please email this completed form to email@example.com or WhatsApp it to 07503 393 643
For payments please note the following details. Enter the lead passenger’s name as the payment reference.
The Muslim Traveller Ltd | Lloyds Bank | Sort Code: 30-96-26 | Acc No: 6665-4868
If you require further information or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the office and speak to the Hajj & Umrah Team. Call 0121 448 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emaar Grand Makkah (Ibrahim Al Khalil, Street، Mecca 24231)
4 sharing per roomLearn more about Emaar Grand Makkah
Maien Al Madinah Hotel (TBC) (Al Mohyson Madinah, Bani Khidrah, 42311, )
4 sharing per roomLearn more about Maien Al Madinah Hotel (TBC)